Men’s Physical Exams
A Man-Up Checkup
No matter what your age, it’s important that you receive annual wellness checkups. Yearly health exams make it easier to detect and treat illnesses at an early stage. Our skilled medical team at American Family Care® can provide you with a man-up checkup any day of the week with no appointment necessary.
Below are some of the tests you may undergo during your next physical exam:
- Pulse– We’ll measure your pulse to help detect any heart conditions.
- Lipid Panel– This common blood test measures fatty substances, lipid fats, high-density lipoprotein (HDL), triglycerides, cholesterol, and low-density lipoprotein (LDL).
- Hemoglobin (HA1c) – We’ll measure your recent blood sugar levels. This test is designed to check for signs of diabetes.
- Weight, Height, BMI– These tests help us determine if you’re at a healthy weight.
- Blood Pressure – We’ll screen for high blood pressure. This condition, also known as hypertension, typically has no visible symptoms but can lead to serious health conditions if left untreated.
- O2 Saturation – We’ll measure the oxygen-saturated hemoglobin in your blood. While this measurement can vary depending on your current altitude and activity level, these tests can inform us whether you’re in a safe range.
Our trusted physicians can help you determine which preventative medical tests you need to maintain optimal health throughout the year.
Walk in or schedule an appointment with our urgent care center today. We proudly accept most major forms of insurance and can provide lab testing on site for your convenience. We’ve spent more than 35 years providing fast, quality medical care.
Maintain your best health with our man-up checkups and physical exams.