American Family Care
Drug Testing Services
Employer Drug Screening Services
Results You Can Count On with No Appointment Necessary
Drug testing is a prerequisite for gaining and/or maintaining employment in most industry sectors. At AFC, our certified collectors/technicians reliably perform drug testing consistent with DOT standards for either regulated or non-regulated purposes. With extended and weekend hours, AFC is a convenient, easy-to-use partner for your drug testing needs.
AFC Testing Can Include:
- DOT (regulated) Urine Drug Screen
- DOT (regulated) Breath Alcohol Test
- Non-DOT (non-regulated) Urine Drug Screen
- Non-DOT (non-regulated) Breath Alcohol Test
- Non-DOT (non-regulated) Quick Read Urine Drug Test
- Non-DOT (non-regulated) Hair Test
- Non-DOT (non-regulated) Oral Fluid Test
Non-regulated urine, hair, and oral fluid tests can be ordered with a number of different drug testing panels (classes of drugs). The experts at AFC can help you determine which one(s) are right for your setting.
For more information on services for employers, or to speak to a representative, please reach out today!
How Can We Help?
- URGENT CARE
- PEDIATRIC URGENT CARE
- PRIMARY CARE
- FAMILY CARE
- SEASONAL ALLERGY TREATMENTS
- EXPRESS LAB SERVICES
- STD TESTING
- ANNUAL PHYSICALS
- SCHOOL/SPORTS PHYSICALS
- IMMIGRATION PHYSICALS
- MEN'S PHYSICALS
- WOMEN'S PHYSICALS
- WELLNESS PHYSICALS
- VACCINATIONS - IMMUNIZATIONS
- FLU SHOTS - VACCINATIONS
- TRAVEL MEDICINE - VACCINATIONS