American Family Care
Men's Physical Exams
Don't wait to get the medical attention you need.
Men's Yearly Exams Without the Hassle
No referrals. No appointments. No reason not to come in today for your annual physical or wellness check. Regular male physical exams are your best tool for detecting and treating illnesses early. A well-man check can let you know if you’re on track for your health goals or need to make some changes.
Walk-in Male Physical Exams
We offer extended morning, evening, and weekend hours. Come in at a time that’s convenient for you. American Family Care® clinics make getting a male medical exam simple. Most major forms of insurance are accepted. We have on-site lab testing.
What to Expect at Your Physical
An annual male medical exam gives you a solid picture of your health. Find out if you need to make changes or if you’re on the right track. During a male physical exam, a doctor will check your:
- Pulse – We’ll measure your pulse to help detect any heart conditions.
- Lipid Panel – This common blood test measures fatty substances, lipid fats, high-density lipoprotein (HDL), triglycerides, cholesterol, and low-density lipoprotein (LDL).
- Hemoglobin (HA1c) – We’ll measure your recent blood sugar levels. This test is designed to check for signs of diabetes.
- Weight, Height, BMI – These tests help us determine if you’re at a healthy weight.
- Blood Pressure – We’ll screen for high blood pressure. This condition, also known as hypertension, typically has no visible symptoms but can lead to serious health conditions if left untreated.
- O2 Saturation – We’ll measure the oxygen-saturated hemoglobin in your blood. While this measurement can vary depending on your current altitude and activity level, these tests can inform us whether you’re in a safe range.
How Can We Help?
- URGENT CARE
- PEDIATRIC URGENT CARE
- PRIMARY CARE
- FAMILY CARE
- SEASONAL ALLERGY TREATMENTS
- EXPRESS LAB SERVICES
- STD TESTING
- ANNUAL PHYSICALS
- SCHOOL/SPORTS PHYSICALS
- IMMIGRATION PHYSICALS
- MEN’S PHYSICALS
- WOMEN’S PHYSICALS
- WELLNESS PHYSICALS
- VACCINATIONS – IMMUNIZATIONS
- FLU SHOTS – VACCINATIONS
- TRAVEL MEDICINE – VACCINATIONS
Men's Health Resources
Men's Health FAQs
Yes, we can. No appointment is needed. Just come in on a walk-in basis, and we’ll perform the physical. If there’s a required form, please bring that with you.
Yes, we do.
Our rates are very affordable for self-pay patients. For insured patients, coverage depends on your plan and deductible.
Get Your Medical Needs Addressed Today!
At American Family Care®, we offer primary care and family care services without appointments. If you need a general check-up, physical, or want to discuss something with a knowledgeable physician, find the nearest AFC clinic near you and head on over. We provide the same services as a primary care physician without lengthy waiting times. Our physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, including infants and seniors.