American Family Care
Our COVID-19 Services
COVID-19 Testing and Walk-In Vaccinations
Think you need a COVID-19 test? At American Family Care, our primary focus has always been our patients. We want to make sure you have the tests, vaccines, and information you need to best take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Available at Your American Family Care:
- COVID-19 tests
- COVID-19 Swab Test
- Rapid COVID-19 Test
- COVID-19 Antibody Test
- Convenient phone screenings with a doctor through AFC TeleCare
- Walk-In COVID-19 vaccinations
Call us for a Virtual or In-Person Visit
- Ask about our AFC Telecare Hotline. Stay home and talk with a doctor about any chronic or acute illness, including a possible coronavirus infection.
- Our clinics follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing and sanitization. Plus, we run routine pandemic drills. We know how to care for COVID-19 patients while keeping everyone safe. Seek medical care immediately if you have trouble breathing, blue lips, or feel constant chest pain.
Protect Yourself. Protect Others.
- Wear a Mask.
- Cover your nose and mouth.
- Wash Your Hands.
- Use soap and water for 20 seconds. Or apply a hand sanitizer that contains 60% alcohol.
- Keep Your Distance.
- Keep two arm-lengths or 6 feet away from those who don’t live with you. Avoid crowds.
- Get a Flu Shot.
- Get Tested.
- Get Vaccinated.
How Can We Help?
- URGENT CARE
- PEDIATRIC URGENT CARE
- PRIMARY CARE
- FAMILY CARE
- SEASONAL ALLERGY TREATMENTS
- EXPRESS LAB SERVICES
- STD TESTING
- ANNUAL PHYSICALS
- SCHOOL/SPORTS PHYSICALS
- IMMIGRATION PHYSICALS
- MEN'S PHYSICALS
- WOMEN'S PHYSICALS
- WELLNESS PHYSICALS
- VACCINATIONS - IMMUNIZATIONS
- FLU SHOTS - VACCINATIONS
- TRAVEL MEDICINE - VACCINATIONS
At American Family Care, we offer walk-in urgent care services and more!
Do Urgent Care Providers Offer On-Site Lab Services?
Urgent care providers offer convenient, time-saving alternatives to visiting an emergency room for minor, non-life-threatening medical conditions. These healthcare centersRead More
All Blocked Up? Here Are a Few Sinus Infection Cures
A sinus infection, or sinusitis, is a frustrating ailment that causes a runny nose, congestion, swollen and/or itching eyes, aRead More
The Many Benefits of Visiting an Urgent Care Provider
Local urgent care centers, or family walk-in clinics, offer patients convenient and affordable urgent healthcare services. When you visit aRead More