American Family Care
Primary Care Services
Don't wait to get the medical attention you need.
Get Your Medical Needs Addressed Today!
At American Family Care, we offer primary care and family care services without appointments. If you need a general check-up, physical, or want to discuss something with a knowledgeable provider, find the nearest AFC clinic near you and head on over. We provide the same services as a primary care physician without lengthy waiting times or confined schedules. Our providers are experienced in treating patients of all ages, including infants and seniors.
Overview of Primary Care Services
Most services provided by a primary care provider can be handled immediately by one of our walk-in medical centers. Plus, we can provide nearly all of the non-life-threatening treatments of an emergency room. We offer comprehensive health care for people of all ages and genders, extended hours, and continuous care whether you’re an individual or have a large family in the community.
Below is a list of some of the general primary care services we offer:
- Illness – Unexpected flu, colds, and other illnesses are one of the most common reasons people visit urgent care clinics. While these are not usually life-threatening problems, they take their toll and can majorly disrupt your life. We can provide you with treatment the same day you suspect you’re coming down with something.
- Injuries & Accidents – If your injury is not life-threatening or at risk for serious complications, you can have it treated at an AFC clinic for a fraction of what it would cost at the emergency room. We treat broken bones, fractures, lacerations and cuts, whiplash, joint pains, and more.
- Adult Medicine – Do you suffer from arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure, or other common adult health concerns? Our skilled providers offer diagnosis, treatment, and valuable information on a variety of diseases and conditions.
- Physical Exams – Been a while since you received a physical? Visit an AFC clinic near you, and we can give you an update on your health today. We monitor and test heart rates, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and numerous other important functions and measures. We also provide specialty physicals, including DOT, immigration, employment, and executive exams.
How Can We Help?
- URGENT CARE
- PEDIATRIC URGENT CARE
- PRIMARY CARE
- FAMILY CARE
- SEASONAL ALLERGY TREATMENTS
- EXPRESS LAB SERVICES
- STD TESTING
- ANNUAL PHYSICALS
- SCHOOL/SPORTS PHYSICALS
- IMMIGRATION PHYSICALS
- MEN’S PHYSICALS
- WOMEN’S PHYSICALS
- WELLNESS PHYSICALS
- VACCINATIONS – IMMUNIZATIONS
- FLU SHOTS – VACCINATIONS
- TRAVEL MEDICINE – VACCINATIONS
Primary Care FAQs
Primary Care FAQs
QUESTION: Should I care about primary care appointments if I feel in good health?
ANSWER: Seeing a health care professional once a year for a physical exam is an excellent way to manage your health. Preventative care can identify problems sooner.
How do I get the new COVID-19 Vaccine?
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is the best, safest way to not get severely ill. Like all vaccines, the COVID-19 vaccine teaches your body how to develop its own immunity to the virus that causes this illness. A COVID-19 vaccine usually requires two doses. The second shot happens 14 to 28 days after the first. It takes about three weeks after your last shot to develop immunity. Getting a COVID-19 vaccination will depend on availability and guidelines in your state. Contact us about getting a COVID-19 vaccination.