American Family Care
COVID-19 Swab Tests
Don't wait to get the medical attention you need.
COVID-19 Swab Testing
It only takes 36–48 hours to get the results of a COVID-19 swab test. A COVID-19 swab test lets you know if you have an active infection. During this test, an American Family Care health professional will swab your nose or throat. However, not everyone needs to be tested. Call your local American Family Care about whether or not you need a COVID-19 swab test. We offer both virtual and in-person consultations with medical care providers.
American Family Care has:
- Socially-distanced and sanitized waiting areas
- COVID-19 tests
- Antibody Test
- Rapid Swab Test
- At-Home Testing
- Walk-In COVID-19 vaccinations
Understanding COVID-19 Test Results
- A negative test means the virus that causes COVID-19 was NOT found in your system.
- A positive test means the virus that causes COVID-19 WAS found in your system.
- Stay home for at least 14 days.
- Keep isolated from other family members.
- Rest and monitor your health. Call 911 if you experience trouble breathing or have constant chest pain.
*No test is 100% accurate. False positives and false negatives can and do happen.
Protect Yourself. Protect Others.
- Wear a Mask.
- Cover your nose and mouth.
- Wash Your Hands.
- 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Or use a hand sanitizer that contains 60% alcohol.
- Keep Your Distance.
- Keep two arm-lengths or 6 feet away from those who don’t live with you.
- Avoid crowds.
- Get a Flu Shot.
- Get Tested.
- Get Vaccinated.
How Can We Help?
- URGENT CARE
- PEDIATRIC URGENT CARE
- PRIMARY CARE
- FAMILY CARE
- SEASONAL ALLERGY TREATMENTS
- EXPRESS LAB SERVICES
- STD TESTING
- ANNUAL PHYSICALS
- SCHOOL/SPORTS PHYSICALS
- IMMIGRATION PHYSICALS
- MEN’S PHYSICALS
- WOMEN’S PHYSICALS
- WELLNESS PHYSICALS
- VACCINATIONS – IMMUNIZATIONS
- FLU SHOTS – VACCINATIONS
- TRAVEL MEDICINE – VACCINATIONS