State-of-the-Art Facility Offering 15 Minute COVID-19 Testing in Ridgeland
RIDGELAND, Miss. (December 29, 2021) – American Family Care (AFC), the nation’s leading provider of urgent care and occupational medicine, continues to expand its national healthcare network with the opening of the first AFC in Mississippi. AFC Ridgeland is located at 710 Highland Colony Parkway in front of COSTCO. The urgent care center begins treating patients January 12, 2022.
“From immediate need for accurate COVID testing to the long-term benefit of an accessible urgent care, we’re thrilled to be able to provide the Ridgeland community with such important services,” said Daniel McFatter, independent owner and operator of AFC Ridgeland. “Our new medical center fills a need in this region, and we look forward to showing our value and building strong relationships with our patients and our community.”
AFC Ridgeland Services
- COVID-19 Testing – In order to meet the testing needs to keep Mississippi communities safe, AFC Ridgeland will offer Abbott Rapid testing to provide fast, accurate diagnoses. The Abbott test produces results in 15 minutes or less.
- Large-Scale Availability – The brand new 4,200-sq.ft. facility can treat a large number of patients thanks to its nine exam rooms and dedicated staff.
- Variety of Medical Care – AFC Ridgeland’s staff brings a variety of expertise to offer urgent care and occupational medicine.
- State-of-the-Art Technology – Digital x-ray equipment allows AFC staff to take and read x-rays within minutes. Patients are provided with copies on a C.D. upon discharge.
- Extended Hours – AFC Ridgeland will be open 7 Days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends.
AFC Ridgeland’s medical practice includes two full-time providers with strong Mississippi ties and medical expertise: Natalie Kathleen Pace, MSN, FNP-C and Brennan Vaughn, MPAS, PA-C.
Pace is a Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with degrees from Mississippi State University, University of Mississippi Medical Center, and completed her Master of Science in Nursing with a specialty in Family Medicine.
Vaughn is a certified Physician Assistant who has served in the U.S. Army and Mississippi Army National Guard for 20 years. In addition to his service, whether deployed to combat or serving during natural disasters and emergencies, Vaughn has specialized in primary care in Vicksburg. He has also served on the board of directors for the Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistants.
For more information, visit us at https://www.afcurgentcare.com/ridgeland/
About AFC Ridgeland:
Locally owned and operated, AFC Ridgeland is a physician-staffed provider of urgent care, occupational medicine, and other non-emergency health care services. The facility features nine exam rooms and state-of-the-art equipment, including digital x-ray capabilities. AFC Ridgeland also offers rapid COVID-19 testing. Located at the 710 Highland Colony Parkway, AFC Ridgeland is open seven days per week. Visit https://www.afcurgentcare.com/ridgeland/ or its pages on Facebook and Instagram to learn more.
About American Family Care:
Founded by Dr. Bruce Irwin with a single location in 1982, American Family Care has pioneered the concept of convenient, patient-centric healthcare. Today, with more than 250 clinics and 800 in-network physicians caring for nearly 3 million patients a year, AFC is the nation’s leading provider of urgent care and occupational medicine. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S., AFC’s stated mission is to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient. For more information, visit www.AmericanFamilyCare.com.
For Immediate Release:
Nancy Bostrom, firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 459 – 8163
Matt Randall, email@example.com, (919) 578 – 5994