Occupational Health in Clearwater, FL
AFC Urgent Care Clearwater offers occupational health services that allow employers to keep employees safe, certify them for commercial driving, provide accurate drug screenings, and ensure high-quality access to employee healthcare needs.
Employers can send their employees to AFC Urgent Care Clearwater any day of the week through our walk-in clinic or call our urgent care center directly. If you’re an employer that needs a comprehensive employee health service provider then make sure you give us a call for more information:
Employers can explore many of our services here and consult our frequently asked questions below:
FAQs for Employer Health Services Sign Up
- What types of companies do you help with employer health services? All types of companies
- From Fortune 500s to School Districts to Fire Departments to Coffee shops. We do it all. Just ask what your needs are and we can provide you with services based on your organizational healthcare needs.
- When can my employees come in for drug screening?
- Anytime the office is open, no appointment is needed. Patients can just get tested at our walk-in clinic.
- Can you treat injuries for employees on the same-day?
- Absolutely. Just have your patients visit our walk-in clinic in Clearwater, FL to get started. We treat employees for sudden non-emergency injuries that happen on the job.
- How can I get started with occupational health needs for my employees?
- Simple! Just contact our occupational health specialist using the email and phone number at the top of the page to get started!
Commercial Driving & DOT Physicals
A Department of Transportation (DOT) physical exam is required every two years for anyone applying for a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). The test is given to determine if the applicant is suitable to drive safely now and in the near future. Physicians complete an entire examination including lung, vision, and hearing functions.
Truck drivers and commercial vehicle operators can also book COVID-19 testing at AFC Urgent Care Clearwater before they return to work. Many companies also require COVID tests before going back.
Employee Drug Testing
AFC Urgent Care Clearwater offers drug testing for employers. Companies are encouraged to have a drug-free policy in place. These companies can benefit greatly and see an increase in productivity, a decrease in insurance costs, and an increase in overall moral. Employers can send their employees to our conveniently located office or we can come to your location.
Pre-Employment Physicals and Pre-Employment COVID Testing
AFC Urgent Care in Clearwater can perform pre-employment physicals on your behalf. We can perform a complete medical examination with Drug Testing if requested. Our office is a Walk-in Center so appointments are never necessary. Our extended hours fit into your employee’s schedules easily. Our office is conveniently located at 1500 North McMullen Booth Rd in Clearwater FL.
Worker’s Compensation and Injury Treatment
If you or one of your employees has been injured on the job, it is critical that they receive proper medical attention right away. Here at AFC Urgent Care Clearwater, Florida, we can provide urgent medical services to workers in need. We understand the complexities that are often associated with workers’ compensation insurance plans and healthcare programs.