Health Membership Program
What is it?
AFC Urgent Care Tampa has put together a program that will help you recover quickly from unexpected illnesses and injuries and help you get back to work in no time. The program is a membership and is to be utilized for urgent care purposes only. It is a great benefit to have in your pocket when you need it the most.
No Insurance? No Problem!
At AFC Urgent Care Tampa, our membership allows you unlimited monthly visits for non-life threatening urgent care needs for a low monthly fee. (Less than a cup of coffee per day!)
High Deductible Health Plan? Try our NO Deductible Low-Cost Urgent Care Plan
When you have everyday health care needs but have not met your deductible, our health plan allows you fast convenient care while seen by a physician every time for your urgent care needs. No co-pays, no deductibles or hidden fees. With unlimited visits per month, our plan fills in the gap when your insurance can’t!
How Does it Work?
The plan offers two options of coverage based on a single or family membership. There is no limit to the number of times you may visit our clinic per month, and we can offer all of our urgent care services to you. 3-Month Minimum agreement.
How Do I Sign Up?
Fill out the attached application then either drop it off at our clinic, mail to our Tampa address or fax it to (813) 960-1101
After we run your credit card, you are immediately an active member. No waiting! You’ll begin to see your ACH debit on your next monthly credit card bill. Mention you are a member when you sign in.
What if I have questions?
Benefits of Our Care
- We are open extended weekday hours and on the weekend.
- Walk-Ins Welcome. Just come right in…No appointment is necessary.
- Our physicians are experts in treating many different kinds of injuries and illnesses. Your medical care will always be handled by a physician.
- Get In and Out Fast. Our name says it all – we specialize in providing excellent care, quickly.
- “One Stop Shop". We provide a wide array of services so you can get all of the care you need in one place.
Our goal is simple – to see you quickly and to treat your injury or illness with the utmost quality and efficiency. You don’t need to be a regular patient of ours and you don’t need an appointment. When you aren’t feeling well, simply come to our office during our convenient hours.
Some common issues that we treat:
- Colds, Cough, Sinuses, Flu
- Sore throat, Fever, Illness
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Back Pain, Joint Pain, Body Aches
- Headache, Migraine Pain, Dizziness
- Asthma, Allergies, Breathing treatments
- Minor Injuries: Cuts, Bruises, Sprains, Strains, Burns, Breaks, Falls
- Ear infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Upset stomach, Heartburn
- Insect bites, Rashes, Skin infections
- Cold sores
- Pink eye, Minor eye injuries
- STD Testing
- Well Visits – Male / Female
- School/Sports Physicals
- And other urgent care illnesses