Coast Guard Physicals at AFC Urgent Care San Diego – Santee
At AFC Urgent Care San Diego in Santee we offer Coast Guard Physicals at a convenient location near you for only $159.00. Call us for more information at or book a visit HERE.
AFC Urgent Care Santee offers:
- The Merchant Mariner Physical Examination Report (CG-719K) is required for Officers and Mariners with a qualified rating.
- Merchant Mariner Medical Certificate for Entry Level Ratings (CG-719 K/E) - required for entry level mariners.
The medical certificate is the Coast Guard’s authorization that mariners have met the following requirements:
- Have the physical capability to fulfill all the requirements of basic training as required by Section A-VI/1 of the Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW).
- Demonstrate adequate hearing and speech to communicate effectively and detect any audible alarms.
- Have no medical condition, disorder or impairment that will prevent the effective and safe conduct of the seafarer’s routine and emergency duties.
- Are not suffering from any medical condition likely to be aggravated by service at sea or to render the seafarer unfit for service or to endanger the health and safety of other personnel on board.
- Are not taking medication that has side effects that will impair judgment, balance or any other requirements for effective and safe performance of routine and emergency duties on board.
- Mariners are required to carry a valid medical certificate, once issued, to sail under the authority of their MMC.
Directions for Applicant
Completed physicals must be submitted by the applicant to the U.S. Coast Guard part of the Department of Homeland Security. The preferred method to submit your CG-719K application and supporting documentation is via e-mail to MEDAIP@uscg.mil. When submitting your documentation, please include your full name in the email subject line and ensure attachments are in PDF format.
For more information on the application process requirements, please visit the United States Coast Guard National Maritime Center Division website https://www.dco.uscg.mil/nmc/medical_certificate/
AFC Urgent Care San Diego in Santee located at 10538 Mission Gorge Rd. Suite 100 Santee, CA 92071 is open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Just walk-in, call or book a visit HERE.
Additional Services We Offer