Occupational Health Walk-in Clinic in Duncan, SC
AFC Urgent Care Provides Rapid Screen Drug Testing, Workers' Comp Injury Treatment and DOT Physicals.
Occupational health clinic in Duncan SC offering workers’ compensation injury treatment, rapid drug testing and DOT physical services for employers and employees coming from different industries. If you need a partner to help you maintain the highest level of health and safety standard at work, or need a comprehensive CDL medical exam we are here to help.
AFC Urgent Care Duncan is conveniently located at 1667 E Main St Duncan, SC 29334 near Startex 1 mile south of I-85, Exit 63 across from Firehouse Subs and Clock Restaurant. We are midway between Greenville and Spartanburg SC, at exit 63 on Interstate 85. We also are easily accessible from the Highway 290 corridor Greer area. Visit us. We are open Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.
AFC Urgent Care offers and occupational medical physician and dependable solutions that best suit your industry needs. We offer constant communication and comprehensive employer services to you and your workers. Our Occupational Health Manager will help you streamline processes for diagnosis and treatment regarding your workers’ health condition. We can also facilitate feedback exchange, progress tracking, and appointment scheduling.
AFC Urgent Care is completely committed to your overall health. We are focused on helping you maintain your health, so you can be as productive as you can at your work. We can even update your employer regarding your health status. Understanding the Occupational and Workers' Compensation process can be difficult. We offer a complete guide on getting treatment, handling reports, and following up. AFC Urgent Care highlights the following medical services for Occupational Healthcare:
- Annual Employee Examinations
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- eScreen Testing
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Health and Wellness Education Programs
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines & Health
- On the Job Injury and Sudden Illness
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- Medical Surveillance Examinations
Call us for more information about:
- Workers’ Compensation – We provide prompt evaluation and treatment for a full range of work-related injuries and illnesses including lacerations and fractures.
- Drug and alcohol Testing – We provide DOT and Non-DOT drug testing as well as evidential breath alcohol testing.
- We offer the state of the art eScreen to assist businesses hiring candidates quickly with less hassle.
- Physical Examinations – We perform pre-employment, pre-placement, as well as lift and agility testing.
- Immunizations and vaccinations – We can provide immunizations and vaccinations for your work and travel needs.
- Health and Wellness – We offer on-site flu vaccinations and blood pressure checks in addition to other health and wellness offerings.
CONTRACT EMPLOYER SERVICES
If you live in Duncan, SC or the greater Duncan area occupational health services are right here at the health care center that you can trust. Call us today at AFC Urgent Care for more information. We provide medical treatment for any work-related injuries and illnesses. We also help you maintain your overall health with routine work physicals such as a DOT physical.
Our clinic even provides immunizations and vaccinations to help you prevent diseases. AFC Urgent Care is open 7 days a week and has extended hours to help meet your Occupational Healthcare service needs. We are one of the most dependable clinics in Duncan.
Our facility includes a full service laboratory and digital x-ray. We have the talents, tools, and equipment that enable us to address your needs swiftly and treat any condition effectively.