Rapid Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing
Contact AFC Urgent Care Duncan As We Are Now Offering COVID-19 Testing. Schedule an Appointment Online.
- Book your Telecare appointment with AFC Anderson.Telecare appointment can be conducted with a laptop or smartphone, from the comfort of your home.
- Please do not come to the center for your Telecare appointment.
- Patients must complete Telecare visit with provider who will order test if appropriate.
- We will arrange a time for your COVID test once your Telecare visit has been completed.
- If there are no appointments available, please try the following day. We are seeing very high demand for COVID testing and are trying to make the process as safe and convenient as possible for our patients.
- COVID-19 diagnostic testing is available at all locations. Typically results are available in 24-72 Hours.
- Cost for telecare visits and testing for symptomatic and patients with known exposure covered by most insurances and government programs. If you want to be sure, contact your insurer prior to your visit with AFC Urgent Care.
- Testing for travel, school and work may not be covered by your insurance.
AFC Urgent Care does not offer the Covid-19 VACCINE at this time. Please visit the CDC website for vaccine locations: www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/