Overall health and wellness are the keys to maintaining a happy and healthy lifestyle for all individuals. That’s why at AFC Urgent Care Worcester we’re here to provide personalized wellness services and care for our patients to help keep them healthy outside of the doctor’s office.
Many of our services including screenings, physical exams, and lab testing are just a handful of ways we can help you understand your most pressing healthcare needs. A list of the wellness-related care and services we provide our patients includes:
- Travel vaccinations to prepare for international travel or an upcoming vacation
- STD testing and diagnostic lab testing to diagnose any potential diseases
- Chronic disease risk factor screenings for high blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood-glucose level
- Pediatric care and physicals to review your child’s development and health
- Board-certified physician referrals to wellness and health services based on your current healthcare needs
Whether you need a second opinion or quick medical/wellness advice, make sure you come into AFC Urgent Care Worcester at either our Stafford St. location or soon-to-open Boylston St. facility!
Here are directions to our current location for patients that want to come in directly for a visit. You’ll never need an appointment at AFC Urgent Care Worcester since we accept walk-in patients. However, for a more streamlined urgent care and wellness experience, patients can also schedule an appointment in advance online!