Travel Medicine & Vaccinations in Watertown, MA
We at AFC Watertown believe that last thing on one’s mind when traveling should be the worry of getting sick in a foreign country. We know that it takes a lot of effort to plan a trip and a little preventative medicine can make sure you get the most out of it. At AFC Urgent Care Watertown, you have easy access to our cost-effective comprehensive travel medicine program. We stock a host of vaccinations and travel medicine to ensure that no matter where you are going, you are protected!
The process is straightforward as it begins with a personal consultation with one of our board certified physicians. In fact our friendly physicians are also avid travelers and explorer themselves. And so we have both, the medical expertise and travel experience, to make sure that you are protected on your upcoming vacation or business trip.
Whether you are going to South America, China or Africa, our doctors will carefully review your travel itinerary and medical history with you. Then they will recommend the most appropriate and cost-effective vaccinations that you can benefit from during your trip. It’s really that easy!
Some Facts About Our Travel Clinic
- One of the most well reviewed travel clinics in the area (read our Google Reviews for yourself)
- No appointment necessary and Open on Weekends
- Well-traveled doctors and staff
- Most widely used vaccinations always kept in stock
- Conveniently located travel clinic serving Watertown, Cambridge, Brookline, Newton and Waltham areas around Boston
- Transparent and affordable pricing on Travel Vaccines and Immunizations. Call us at 617-923-2273 without any hesitations to inquire about our most up-to-date prices.
The Most Common Vaccines we Stock
We offer a wide array of immunizations to keep you and your family safe during your travels. These include:
- Hepatitis (A & B)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Air/Sea Sickness alleviation
- Yellow Fever (currently unavailable)
Please note that this is only a short list of the vaccines we carry. If we do not have the particular vaccine you need for your travels in stock, we can always order it express for you.
Get in Touch or Drop by Anytime!
We recommend that you schedule an appointment in advance by calling us at 617-923-2273, because some vaccines can require multiple doses, but we always welcome last minute travelers as well for a consultation without any appointments. Our clinic is located at 376 Arsenal St in Watertown!