Employer Medical Services & Evaluations
The AFC Urgent Care Braintree occupational medicine program is an integrated, comprehensive source for health services used by all types of businesses and of all sizes. If your employees aren’t well, business suffers. If business suffers, your bottom line suffers.
As a business leader you’ve got enough to worry about. You need an occupational health program that delivers. That program is AFC Urgent Care Braintree.
Occupational Health and Workers' Compensation
Because prompt, accurate communication is a key building block to effective occupational health services, we’ve designed programs that promote streamlined record keeping, enable a quick return to work, and keep you fully aware of your employee’s health status.
Some of our other testing services we provide include:
- Respiratory Fit Test – Our respiratory fit tests meet OSHA qualifications. We perform qualitative fit testing on half mask N95 respirators. The tests usually take between 10 to 15 minutes in our facility.
- Pulmonary Function Test – We perform Spirometry pulmonary function tests in our office. These tests measure volume and speed of a person’s breath.
- Lift Test – If your company requires a minimum weight lifted for a position, we can test for the ability in our facility. We can perform tests to meet requirements of large and small companies alike.
- Tuberculosis Skin Test (PPD) – If your workers may have been exposed to tuberculosis bacterium, we can perform a test in our offices. We have a lab on site to assist.
- Vision/Whisper Test – We test for color blindness and visual accuracy as well as overall hearing
We never require an apppointment for our services and provide late night and weekend hours to accommodate your employees’ busy schedules.
For more information on our occupational health services, call us today at 781-848-2273