Your Certified DOT Examination Partners
At AFC Urgent Care Braintree, our physicians have been trained and certified to perform DOT physical exams helping to ensure that drivers of commercial motor vehicles (CMV) are physically and mentally fit improving highway safety for all.
Our certified physicians will perform your exam which will include a:
- Review of your medical history
- Measurement of your height, weight, blood pressure and heart rate
- And a review of your lung, vision and hearing function
Please bring the following to your DOT physical:
- Your current state rriver’s license
- Your glasses, contacts, or anything you routinely use for vision
- Your past medical history
- Your list of doctors and specialist
- Your current prescription bottles and any over the counter medications that you take
The U.S Department of Transportation requires that anyone applying for, or with a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), must pass this exam a minimum of every two years.
AFC urgent care makes it easy and convenient to take your DOT exam:
- We are conveniently located off of Rt. 93, Exit 6 making us easily accessible from not only Braintree but the surrounding towns of Quincy, Milton, Randolph, Holbrook, Weymouth and other nearby towns
- No appointments are necessary, simply walk-in anytime during our business hours to complete the exam
- Assuming you pass the exam, you will leave with your Medical Examination Report and your laminated DOT medical card
If you are an employer, who needs DOT examinations completed on an ongoing basis for your employees, look no further than AFC Urgent Care. We are committed to getting your drivers on the road quickly and safely.
Contact Lee Moehlenkamp at 781-848-2273 or send an email to [email protected] to set up an account with us today.