Careers with AFC Urgent Care Braintree
AFC Urgent Care Braintree believes in providing the best care to the people of our community and has quickly become a leading, trusted, and well respected, urgent care center serving Braintree and the surrounding communities. Of the 90 AFC locations nationwide, AFC Urgent Care Braintree in Braintree is consistent among the top 10 performing centers.
We strongly believe the key to our success is our team of exceptional physicians and medical staff, who together, have consistently delivered exceptional patient care and experiences. And these patients have gone on to recommend us to their family and friends.
Specifically, we are currently looking for talented professionals in the following fields who are passionate about delivering exceptional patient care and experiences:
Physicians and Physician Assistants:
We are always looking to expand our team of providers to continue to build our practice, mentor and grow our staff and deliver exceptional care and experiences to people of our community.
Certified Medical Assistants:
Under the supervision of the provider, Medical Assistants greet, triage and work with patients to ensure they have an excellent patient experience. We pride ourselves in employing personable, qualified and enthusiastic Medical Assistants who desire to work as part of our medical team.
- High school diploma or equivalent, completion of a Medical Assistant Training Program required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a clinical setting, preferably in an urgent care setting
- Proficient with injections, phlebotomy, laboratory testing, EKGs among other skills
- Proficient in electronic medical record systems
- Current CPR/BLS required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented and demonstrates flexibility, positive attitude and calm under pressure
We are currently looking for well-qualified Rad Techs to join our team. This is a hybrid Rad Tech/Front Desk role in which you will be responsible for taking x-rays, and while not doing so, assisting the medical receptionist with greeting/registering our patients and supporting the team as needed.
- Friendly, hard-working and has a contagious positive attitude that inspires others
- Genuine and kind making each patient feel welcomed and special
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and remains calm under pressure
- Strong and effective with verbal and written communications that is clear, professional and positive
- Dependable, able to multitask and is overall a team player
- Available for 12 hour shifts, weekends and some holidays