A Little Travel Insurance
When traveling overseas, you can’t always account for every little thing that could go wrong. But there is one thing you can control, which is protecting you and your family’s health long before you land there.
At AFC Urgent Care Braintree, one of our physicians will complete a comprehensive travel consultation which will make you knowledgeable on the medical information you need specific to your destination and they will recommend and administer the necessary immunizations.
A visit to AFC Urgent Care Braintree may be your most important trip. And we make it easy and convenient:
- We stock most travel vaccines and price them competitively
- No appointments are needed, walk-in anytime that is convenient for you
- We are easily accessible from Rt. 93, Exit 6 between South Shore Plaza and Five Corners in Braintree
Some of the vaccinations and travel medicine we provide at our urgent care center includes:
- Medicines for malaria, diarrhea, motion sickness, & altitude sickness
- Required & recommended travel vaccines
- Medical screenings
We recommended that travelers get vaccinated at least a month prior to their trip, but we also accommodate last minute travelers as well.
For more information about our travel medicine program, please call to speak with one of our medical professionals at 781-848-2273.