If your child will be participating in a sport or going to camp, chances are your child will be required to get a pre-participation physical examination (PPE) before doing so. This exam is very important for ensuring that it is safe for them to participate and they are not predisposed to any injury.
With so many children needing PPEs, it’s no surprise that you may find your Pediatrician booking physicals weeks out, making it difficult for you to get the exam completed when you need it.
Thankfully, that’s not the case at AFC Urgent Care Braintree! Here you will find:
- No appointments are needed. Walk-in anytime that is convenient for you during our extended hours to have your child’s exam completed by one of our board-certified physicians.
- And we are conveniently located between the South Shore Plaza and Five Corners in Braintree just off Rt. 93 at Exit 6
Our comprehensive pre-participation includes examination of the following:
- A review of medical history including family medical history
- Check for heart, lungs, pulse, eyes, ears, and mouth
- Examination of joint flexibiity, posture, and overall strength
- A review and update of vaccinations
Let AFC Urgent Care Braintree be your go-to when your PCP is booked weeks out and your student athlete is ready to hit the field or court. Our center is open 7 days a week to make sure your child is ready to play.
For more information on our sports physicals, be sure to call us at 781-848-2273.