Walk-in Clinic in Stamford, CT
It’s easy to confuse the differences between minute clinics and urgent care centers. While many big-named pharmacies and superstores across the nation offer minute clinics to customers, they generally lack in services they can provide. Most minute clinics offer services like flu shots and strep throat diagnoses on a walk-in basis, but they don’t administer physicals or provide treatment for minor injuries.
At AFC Urgent Care Stamford, we take pride in being able to service our patients by always having a board-certified physician on staff, and having a thorough list of services we provide. We also accept most major health insurances and offer an affordable self-pay option.
Here is a breakdown of a few differences between most minute clinics and our urgent care center:
- May not be staffed by a licensed physician
- Minor medical services offered
- No check-in online option
- Limited lab testing services
AFC Urgent Care Stamford
- Staff of experienced, board-certified physicians
- Number of comprehensive medical services offered on a walk-in basis
- Check-in online option
- On-site lab testing
For more information about the services we offer at our center, visit us any day of the week or call u at 203-969-2000.