Primary Care Services in Levittown
Convenient Adult & Pediatric Urgent Care
At AFC Urgent Care Levittown, our urgent care walk-in medical centers treat almost any non-life-threatening illness or injury for both adults and children. Whether you need a checkup or treatment for an illness or injury, you can rely on our knowledgeable physicians to provide same-day care, without the need to make an appointment.
Overview of Our Urgent Care Services in Levittown
Our facility offers a wide range of primary care services, and we treat all ages, from infants to senior patients. Not matter what you need checked out, we are here to help, all without the need to make an appointment or wait in a packed waiting room at the emergency room.
Some of the primary care services we offer at AFC Urgent Care Levittown include:
- Illness Treatment: Whether you have a cold, the flu, or some other common illness, AFC Urgent Care Levittown provides treatment for common health issues.
- Injury Treatment: From cuts to bruises or broken bones, we can treat you for any non-life-threatening injury. You can skip the wait you’d face at an emergency room and be treated quickly, and for a fraction of the price of being treated at the ER.
- Adult Medicine: If you suffer from a chronic condition such as diabetes, hypertension, or arthritis, our skilled physicians offer treatment for a variety of diseases and conditions.
- Pediatric Medicine: Is your son or daughter suffering from an ailment such as strep throat? We can diagnose and treat your child’s illness, and you won’t have to wait for an appointment.
- Physical Exams: Whether you need a physical just a health checkup, or a specialty physical for DOT, immigration needs, or employment, we will provide an update on your health status. We also perform pediatric physicals, such as for your child’s school or sports involvement.
Whether you need a simple checkup or care for an illness, our doctors at AFC Urgent Care Levittown offer the highest quality care and many urgent care services. Visit our clinic 7 days a week, with extended hours offered for early morning and evening visits.
With our help, you’ll be seen, diagnosed, and on your way, and there’s no need to wait for an appointment.