Important Notices in Bedford at AFC Urgent Care
American Family Care
Notice and Non-Discrimination Statement
American Family Care complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. American Family Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. American Family Care:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreter services
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please notify clinic staff.
If you believe that American Family Care has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Office: (781) 430-8161
Fax: (781) 430-8161
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing grievances use the contact information above.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at OCR Portal or by mail or phone at
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at HHS Website.