Our urgent are center isn’t like other centers that claim to offer quick, quality care—we actually deliver! We pride ourselves on providing top-quality care at an affordable price without the long waits of other ERs and urgent care companies.
Read on to learn more about what AFC Urgent Care Tyvola Road offers.
- Coming to see us is less expensive than going to the ER. Every year, people spend $4.4 billion on emergency room visits when the non-emergency treatment they need could be delivered by our urgent care center. A visit to our urgent care clinic costs between $100 and $200 on average, whereas an ER visit costs more than $1,000.
- We work with a diverse range of insurance companies. You probably won’t have to worry about our AFC center not being able to take your insurance payment method. In addition to most major health insurance programs, we work with large corporations such as Medicare. Our complete list of accepted insurance companies can be seen here.
- Any day is a good day to visit our urgent care center. We’re open seven days a week, with extended hours to fit your busy schedule! We’re open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- We will get you in and out in a jiffy. We strive to give you excellent, efficient service regardless of the time or day you visit. Whether you come in on a Monday or a Saturday, our goal is to have you in and out in under an hour after your non-emergency needs have been met.
- We can assist you in avoiding missed work. Have a medical issue that needs to be addressed but don’t want to take time from work to do so? No problem at all! We’re open on weekends and can provide non-emergency care to help you get back on your feet and back to work.
- We offer discounted self-pay options. Visiting our AFC center will result in a $140 office fee, but if you are self-pay or don’t have insurance, we offer discounted rates. To learn more about our self-pay options, you can ask us a question here!
- You don’t need to make an appointment. We offer non-emergency care without a necessary appointment! Plus, if you need a COVID-19, strep or flu test, you don’t need to make an appointment either. Just stop by, and we’ll get you taken care of.
We are eager to provide the care you need! Don’t hesitate to visit our AFC Urgent Care Tyvola Roadlocation today. AFC Urgent Care Tyvola Road is conveniently located next to Starbucks in front of Costco, just off of I77. Our clinic is near the Yorkmount area of Charlotte with easy access in and out. At AFC our goal is to have patients in and out in under an hour and on the road to recovery. We offer easy contactless registration with hours that fit into your schedule.