Family Care in Sedalia
Pediatric and Adult Urgent Care Clinic Open Seven Days a Week
AFC Urgent Care Sedalia is the go-to healthcare facility for families who want high-quality family medicine and pediatric care for every family member in one place. Our talented medical providers are capable of treating any non-life-threatening injury or illness in patients of all ages. Whether your infant has a fever or your elderly parent has broken a bone, we can help diagnose and treat any ailments your family encounters. Appointments are not required.
Family medicine services offered at AFC Urgent Care Sedalia include:
- Illness treatment: Whether you have a bad cold, strep throat, the flu, or any other non-life-threatening illness, our family care physicians are here to provide caring treatment.
- Immunizations and flu shots: If you need shots for school, immigration paperwork, work, travel, or for any other reason, we have plenty of vaccines on hand for your needs.
- On-site lab testing and x-rays: We are proud to provide our own on-site lab testing services, so you can get faster diagnoses and treatment for illnesses and injuries.
- Preventative care: Why wait until there’s a crisis? We offer routine checkups, wellness physical exams, weight management training, STD testing, flu shots, and more to ensure your optimal health.
- Urgent Care services: Whether you think your child just broke a bone or you have a “bug” you can’t shake, stop into our walk-in urgent care clinic for immediate treatment of non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries.
No matter what brings you to us at AFC Urgent Care Sedalia, you can count on us for the best possible care. We accept walk-ins and take most forms of health insurance.
We offer family care services you can trust, seven days a week, and with extended hours. We accept most forms of health insurance. Call no: (660) 235-3759.