DUE TO CURRENT SURGE, WE ARE REQUIRING ONLINE REGISTRATION TO GUARANTEE SAME DAY SPOT IF YOU WISH TO SEE A PROVIDER AND GO THROUGH INSURANCE (PLEASE FOLLOW ALL STEPS AND UPLOAD INSURANCE CARD/PHOTO ID)
WE ARE OFFERING RAPID COVID PCR TESTING FOR TRAVEL ONLY ($199, INSURANCE NOT ACCEPTED)
NO DRUG SCREEN TESTING WALK INS AT THIS TIME. PLEASE GO TO CLINIC AND MAKE APPOINTMENT WITH FRONT DESK.
We think you’re located in zip code 02474. Not Right?
Immersing oneself in a foreign land is healthy for both the mind and body. However, entering these new and exotic places means you’re introducing your body to swarms of foreign bacteria. It’s easy to overlook these health risks while you’re making all the necessary preparations required for travelling to a far away country.
At our Travel Clinic in Arlington, we can administer your vaccinations or medication to make sure you’re 100% healthy for your overseas adventure. So you won’t have to worry about stomach problems or even worse while traveling. Some of the travel vaccines and medicines we provide are as follows:
1. We are one of the most well reviewed travel clinics in the area (Read our Google Reviews for yourself)
2. You do not need an appointment and can simply walk in any time we are open (even on weekends). Last minute travelers are always welcome!
3. We have well-traveled doctors and staff – yes we are adventurers too!
4. Most widely used vaccinations always kept in stock.
5. Transparent and affordable pricing on travel vaccines and immunizations: We understand that travel expenses can add up and so if you’re concerned about price, we recommend that you call us at 781-648-4572 without any hesitations to inquire about our most up-to-date prices.
Our center can also provide a number of different medications to help make your travels as stress-free as possible. This includes Anti-malarials, Anti-Diarrheals and motion sickness medication. We also cater to students travelling abroad to ensure that their work/study trips are not compromised in any way.
Our travel clinic is located at 1398 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington MA and serves patients from Belmont, Somerville, Medford, Winchester and Lexington as well. Call us at 781-648-4572 to get in touch. We look forward to helping you embark on the adventure of a lifetime!
With state-of-the-art centers and a professional medical team, AFC provides on-site X-rays, labs, procedures, and more!
Urgent care is for medical conditions that require prompt attention but do not pose an immediate threat to your health or life. Here is a simple rule of thumb: if your medical issues(s) are life threatening, call 911, or go directly to a hospital emergency room. If not, an urgent care center such as AFC is an excellent alternative.