WE CURRENTLY ARE TAKING WALK-INS- HOWEVER. WE DO RECOMMEND APPOINTMENTS | ONLINE REGISTRATION TO SAVE TIME AT THE CENTER AND MAKE YOUR VISIT GO MORE SMOOTHLY (PLEASE FOLLOW ALL STEPS AND UPLOAD INSURANCE INFORMATION/PHOTO ID).
Urine/Hair DOT and Non-DOT drug testing Hour's weekdays 9am-6pm and Sat/Sund 8am-2pm.
We think you’re located in zip code 02474. Not Right?
Immersing oneself in a foreign land is healthy for both the mind and body. However, entering these new and exotic places means you’re introducing your body to swarms of foreign bacteria. It’s easy to overlook these health risks while you’re making all the necessary preparations required for travelling to a far away country.
At our Travel Clinic in Arlington, we can administer your vaccinations or medication to make sure you’re 100% healthy for your overseas adventure. So you won’t have to worry about stomach problems or even worse while traveling. Some of the travel vaccines and medicines we provide are as follows:
1. We are one of the most well reviewed travel clinics in the area (Read our Google Reviews for yourself)
2. You do not need an appointment and can simply walk in any time we are open (even on weekends). Last minute travelers are always welcome!
3. We have well-traveled doctors and staff – yes we are adventurers too!
4. Most widely used vaccinations always kept in stock.
5. Transparent and affordable pricing on travel vaccines and immunizations: We understand that travel expenses can add up and so if you’re concerned about price, we recommend that you call us at 781-648-4572 without any hesitations to inquire about our most up-to-date prices.
Our center can also provide a number of different medications to help make your travels as stress-free as possible. This includes Anti-malarials, Anti-Diarrheals and motion sickness medication. We also cater to students travelling abroad to ensure that their work/study trips are not compromised in any way.
Our travel clinic is located at 1398 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington MA and serves patients from Belmont, Somerville, Medford, Winchester and Lexington as well. Call us at 781-648-4572 to get in touch. We look forward to helping you embark on the adventure of a lifetime!
We offer a wide range of common vaccinations for people of every age. For infants, we can provide regular vaccines against diseases like hepatitis B, and PCV. For adults, we offer flu shots, and tetanus shots, shingles vaccines, and many more. Contact us and let us know which vaccine you need.
To discover which vaccinations you've received, look up your vaccination history. Your vaccination record is a comprehensive document that details the history of all of your vaccines as a youngster and as an adult. To access your vaccination record you can ask your family or doctor if they have your up to date report.
Yes, AFC offers several services that otherwise are made available only through an appointment at your doctor's office. Whether you need a regular checkup, vaccinations, or lab work, we're able to provide healthcare alongside your general practitioner, so you never need to go without the services you need.