Occupational Health Clinic in Anderson, SC
AFC Urgent Care Located at 3710 Clemson Blvd Anderson, SC, 29621 is Open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 8am-5pm Saturday and Sunday. Our Occupational Health Services Include Drug Testing, Work Injury and Illness Treatment.
Comprehensive occupational health services in Anderson for employers and employees is located at 3710 Clemson Blvd Anderson, SC, 29621. Our Occupational Medicine Physicians help patients recover from work injuries and illness quickly and healthily, so that employees can stay healthy on the job. AFC Urgent Care location in Anderson offers a state-of-the-art walk-in urgent care center and can help you with Workers' Comp services as well. We’ll help you handle reporting instructions and any follow up requirements. Our experienced and friendly occupational medicine physicians and therapists will develop customized treatment plans to expedite the recovery process and help minimize lost work time due to injury. Regardless of the size of your company or its industry, we are ready to serve you at our walk-in urgent care center. AFC Urgent Care Anderson occupational health clinic is a great option for employers if you are looking for a reliable walk-in clinic to treat injured workers.
At your nearest AFC Urgent Care in Anderson, we offer flexible clinic hours and affordable payment plans, and will work with your business to provide the best possible healthcare for your employees. If you have any questions about the occupational health services that we offer for employees, come into our AFC Urgent Care Anderson walk-in clinic today!
Specialty Occupational Health Services in Anderson include:
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Drug Testing
- On the Job Injury and Sudden Illness Diagnosis and Treatment
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- Medical Surveillance Examinations
- International Travel Vaccines & Health
- Health and Wellness Education Programs
Call AFC Urgent Care Location in Duncan for more information about:
- Workers' Compensation – We provide prompt evaluation and treatment for a full range of work-related injuries and illnesses including lacerations and fractures.
- Drug Testing – Both DOT and non DOT drug testing
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Physical Examinations – We perform pre-employment, pre placement, physical exams.
Illnesses like the flu is a serious disease and is easily spread to others. The flu season can begin in October and last until May. The best way to protect yourself against the flu is to visit us and get a flu shot. There are additional measures your workplace can implement to reduce the spread of the flu. Download the Workplace Flu Prevention Checklist to learn more.
At AFC Urgent Care Anderson our highly experienced staff will provide you with quick, updated feedback on your employee’s return to work status. We will also handle all of the record-keeping requirements and any needed follow up appointments. For more information visit us at 3710 Clemson Blvd Anderson, SC, 29621 or call (864)760-1050.