MA DOT Physicals
We offer DOT physicals for your certification and licensing needs. Stop by at any time to obtain your licensure. You will be able to leave with a completed Medical Examination Report of Commercial Driver Fitness Determination and Certificate.
Federal guidelines mandate that anyone applying for a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) must pass the Department of Transportation (DOT) physical exam every two years.
Requirements to obtain your CDL include:
- 20/40 vision in each eye and combined, with or without correction
- Be able to determine the difference between the colors of traffic lights
- Be able to hear a forced whisper at a distance of at least 5 feet
- Blood sugar must be no higher than 200, and will need a waiver if on insulin
- No use of habit forming drugs, amphetamines or narcotics.
AFC Urgent Care North Andover is conveniently located at 129 Turnpike Street in the Burton’s Grill plaza. We offer walk-in DOT physicals seven days a week, so stop by today! For more information about our DOT physicals, please call to speak with one of our medical professionals at (978) 470-0800.