About Our Name Change
AFC Urgent Care and Walk-In Clinic in Narberth, PA
Since 2014, this urgent care clinic in Narberth, PA, has been part of the American Family Care network of more than 200 urgent care clinics across the country, including over 10 in the Greater Philadelphia area.
If you’ve been a long-time visitor to our walk-in urgent care clinic in Narberth, PA, you may have noticed some updates and changes in signage, graphics, and even our website. We are no longer known as Doctors Express Narberth or AFC Doctors Express Narberth. Our name is now officially AFC Urgent Care Narberth.
While you now see a different sign outside, very little has changed inside the clinic. For example:
- You will be greeted when you come through the door by the same great staff.
- You are treated by the same experienced, board-certified provider.
- We continue to accept all of the same insurance plans as we did before our name change. In fact, we might have added a few new ones since your last visit.
- Co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles haven’t changed.
- When you enter our clinic, you will receive the same top-notch service and high-quality health care. And you still do not need to make an appointment to be seen.
American Family Care pioneered the concept of urgent care more than 30 years ago. Today, AFC is a leader in the field, and every clinic in our network benefits from that experience. When you see an AFC Urgent Care sign here in Pennsylvania, you’ll know you can receive the same affordable, convenient, and quality medical care you’ve always enjoyed here in Narberth, PA. AFC Urgent care is ready to serve you.