Abbott ID NOW (Molecular)
AFC Urgent Care Centennial NOW offers one of the most accurate COVID-19 RAPID Test available! ID NOW is one of the most accurate technologies available for testing (results in 20 minutes!) and identifying novel Coronavirus.
Other Available Tests:
COVID-19 PCR Testing - Standard Swab Test
AFC Urgent Care Centennial offer standard PCR swab test (result 36-48 hours). This diagnostic test can show if persons have ‘active’ corona virus infection.
COVID-19 Antibody Testing
AFC Urgent Care offers the Novel Coronavirus ANTIBODY TEST. The antibody test identifies antibodies that are made by your immune system in response to a threat, such as coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19
Question: What is COVID-19?
Answer: Coronavirus has quickly spread world-wide, its initial discovery was made December 2019, thus the abbreviated name – COVID-19. The novel Coronavirus affects the upper respiratory system.
Question: What are the Symptoms of COVID-19?
Answer: COVID-19 Symptoms vary from person to person. The symptoms are very similar to those of the influenza (aka: The Flu)
- Chest congestion
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
- Body & head aches
- Loss of taste
Question: How can I avoid contracting COVID-19?
- Keep your hands clean – use hand sanitizers and frequently wah your hands.
- Keep your environment (workspace, living space, car space, etc.) clean and free from germs by frequently wiping down surface areas with antibacterial and germ-killing wipes.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth with your hands.
- Sneeze / cough into you elbow.
- Follow local health and safety guidelines whenever going out into the public.