Pre-Employment Physicals in Bound Brook, NJ
Potential employees may be required to perform a pre-employment physical to assess their manual and physical labor abilities depending upon the job description and requirements.
If you are hired for a high-pressured, or labor-extensive position, employers conduct the tests to measure how well you may be able to perform the work.
Employers may want to check for:
- Medical history and current health conditions
- Use of medications or supplements that may have serious side effects that may affect work performance
- Use of illegal drugs that would hinder work performance and violate company policy
- Physical strength that may be required for positions that involve heavy lifting
- Well-being regarding depression symptoms or how you deal with stress
Our experienced physicians at AFC Urgent Care Bound Brook administer pre-employment physicals any day of the week.
For more information about our pre-employment physicals or our other occupational health services, please call to speak with one of our medical professionals at (732) 469-3627.