AFC Urgent Care Washington Heights Washington Heights
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- See More Hours
Urgent care services are focused on convenience, affordable services, and immediate responses to pressing medical issues.
We provide the same services as a primary care physician without lengthy waiting times or confined schedules.
Treatment for diseases has come a long way, but the best tool we have to fight serious health problems is to prevent them entirely.
Whether you’re worried you have a broken bone or pneumonia, we have the technology needed for on-site diagnostic tests, resulting in a more direct treatment plan.
Urgent Care in Houston
Trusted Since 1982
When you’re suffering due to a non-life-threatening condition, you want medical care fast. Why wait hours in the emergency room when you can visit our urgent care center in Houston and Washington Heights?
Our team of esteemed medical care providers can treat most issues, from illnesses like sore throats and fevers to breaks, sprains, and any other non-emergency injuries. We have a full lab and advanced medical technology on site, so you can rest assured that when you visit American Family Care®, you’re in good hands. We accept most types of insurance and are committed to taking great care of you.
Our urgent care center is the perfect solution for patients who:
- Can’t wait for the next available appointment time with their PCP
- Need any vaccinations, immunizations, or physical examinations
- Don’t want to spend more time, stress, and money at an ER
- Want fast, more affordable treatment
No matter what your case may be or how old you are, we treat patients of all ages! Contact our Houston urgent care staff at (713) 561-3546 for more information.
AFC Urgent Care Vintage
10850 Louetta Rd
Houston, TX 77070
Visit us today and discover quality
healthcare in a kind and caring environment.