Men’s Physical Exams in Chelmsford
Health Services Provided by AFC Urgent Care Chelmsford
Annual wellness exams are important for both sexes, and a yearly men’s physical exam makes it easier to detect and treat illnesses at an earlier stage for any given health condition. At AFC Urgent Care Chelmsford, our team provides “man-up checkups” seven days a week, no appointment required.
Different tests are recommended at certain ages. Our trusted team of physicians in Chelmsford can help you decide which preventative tests you should undergo to maintain optimal health.
Men’s physical exam tests may include:
- Blood pressure checkup: Screening for high blood pressure, also called hypertension, is important to ensure overall health. Frequently, hypertension has no visible symptoms, yet can cause serious health conditions if left untreated.
- Blood panel testing: Blood testing can determine fatty substances in your blood (lipid panel), cholesterol levels, hemoglobin levels (HA1c), and more.
- Overweight and obesity: Taking your height, gender and age into account, your physician can determine if you are at a healthy weight with a calculation of body mass index (BMI). Overweight and obesity are serious health concerns which can lead to a number of obesity-related health conditions, such as Type 2 diabetes.
- O2 saturation: This tests for the level of oxygen-saturated hemoglobin levels in your blood.
- Prostate check: Starting at age 50, men should be digitally examined for prostate cancer to check for enlargement of the prostate, which could indicate a tumor.
At our walk-in urgent care clinic, no appointments are required. Simply come to our healthcare center today for a physical exam. We accept most forms of health insurance, and provide on-site lab testing for your convenience.
Maintain good health with a man-up checkup and physical exam at AFC Urgent Care Chelmsford. To reach us, call (978) 528-3033.