AFC Urgent Care Chelmsford in the Community
Saturday April 14th - Billerica Health & Wellness Fair
- We will have a table at this event where our team will be proudly representing our clinic.
- Cost: FREE
- Time: 10 AM-1 PM
- Location: Billerica Lodge of Elks, Billerica, MA
Sunday June 10th - Lowell General Hospital Team Walk for Cancer Care
- AFC Urgent Care Chelmsford will be walking as a team, so come support us and everyone else walking fr this great cause!
Saturday June 23rd - PAN MASS Challenge Ride
- Our team will be participating in this ride, and hope to see you there!
- Location: Westford/Chelmsford, MA
Date TBD - Lowell Summer Music Series
- We will be representing our clinic at this fun event for kids - Stop by our table and say hello!
- Cost: FREE
- Location: Boarding House Park, Lowell, MA
Saturday July 28th & Sunday July 29th - Lowell Folk Festival
- AFC Urgent Care Chelmsford will have a booth at this fun festival, so make sure you find us!
- Location: Lowell, MA
Tuesday October 16th - Chamber Business Expo
- AFC Urgent Care Chelmsford will have a booth at this event, make sure you find us!
- Location: Chelmsford, MA
October 17, 2017 - Annual Business Expo
AFC Urgent Care Chelmsford had a great time at the Annual Business Expo! Our Business Development Manager, Jennifer Leeman, and our Medical Assistants, Ashley Gagnon and Aida Hernandez talked all about many benefits of visiting our urgent care center, from treatment for injuries to illnesses, and more. Congrats to Joanne Tellier, our Fitbit winner who also stopped by our urgent care center! Thanks to everyone who visited our booth! Hope to see you all there next year!
June 29-30, 2017 - Lowell Folk Festival
We had a blast making new friends at the Lowell Folk Festival. Our team got to meet and take pics with Chester Cheetah and with Blades the Boston Bruins Bear! Thanks to all who came to visit our table!
June 8, 2017- Grand Opening
On Thursday, June 8th, we held our center’s Grand Opening. Members of the Lowell and Chelmsford community welcomed our center.
May 20, 2017 - Pan-Mass Challenge
AFC Urgent Care Chelmsford is participating at this year’s Pan-Mass Challenge. This initiative serves to help fund cancer research for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Join us this weekend!
May 6, 2017 - Healthy Kids Day
AFC Urgent Care Chelmsford had a fantastic time attending the Lowell YMCA’s annual Healthy Kids Day, which celebrates the community events, like youth sports and camp programs that promote an active lifestyle. We helped raise awareness about our walk-in medical center, which offers sports and camp physicals 7 days a week on a walk-in basis!