AFC Suffolk Offers TeleCare
To best meet the needs of the patients in our community, AFC Urgent Care Suffolk is pleased to offer virtual visits through the implementation of AFC TeleCare. Using your mobile device or computer, you can visit with our providers from the comfort of your own home. While there are a few exceptions as to what we can treat in a virtual consultation, we hope to be able to evaluate your symptoms and identify how we can help you. We are available for virtual visits 7 days a week.
How Much Does a Virtual Visit Cost?
For a virtual visit with a provider at AFC Urgent Care Suffolk, we charge the standard copay that you are charged during a regular office visit. If you do not have insurance, the virtual visit will cost $49.
How Does it Work?
To help you access our AFC TeleCare capability, we have composed a list of steps to follow to schedule a virtual visit.
- Call the Clinic at (757)335-4755
- The front desk will complete the paper registration for you and ask your permission to initiate the registration form on your behalf
- Our front desk will take the normal copay over the phone for insured patients and if this is not possible we can bill you for the copay
- You are then given the website and the Provider’s ID. You can access it on your mobile web browser or computer. There is no app to download.
- On the computer, you will click “Sign up for Free” then “I’m a Patient”
- On a mobile device, you will click “Get Started for Free” and then “I’m a Patient”
- You will then enter the Provider’s ID
- You will then enter your name on the next screen to let the provider know that you are waiting
- The call will connect you to the provider
*If it is determined that you need to come in for a visit, your provider will let you know and then offer a COVID-19 test kit as part of your visit when you are here. If you do not have a computer or are unable to access the AFC TeleCare platform, we can Facetime you when you call (757) 600-8451.
AFC Urgent Care Suffolk is happy to extend this service to the wonderful people in our community in hopes to help you stay healthy and safe. We look forward to connecting with you in this new way and we want you to know AFC Urgent Care Suffolk is here to provide exceptional medical care in your time of need.