Family Care in Glen Allen
Pediatric and Adult Urgent Care Clinic Open Seven Days a Week
AFC Urgent Care Short Pump, located in Glen Allen, VA, is your local emergency room alternative for comprehensive medical care in a comfortable, patient-friendly and professional environment. Our in-house laboratory services and x-ray capabilities allow us to treat a wide range of health issues for patients of all ages. You will find out the results of your test or x-ray sooner than in an emergency room setting with a high volume of people. Our goal is to provide the best possible healthcare to the Glen Allen, VA community and surrounding areas.
Our dedicated staff of physicians, x-ray technicians and medical assistants are here to provide timely and efficient services and provide the best patient experience possible. Our promise to you includes:
- All patients are seen by experienced doctors and staff
- Average wait time is approximately 15-25 minutes
- Costs average less than ⅓ of the cost of an Emergency Room visit
- Walk-ins welcome, no appointment needed
- Open 12 hours a day, 7 days a week
We accept most local and national insurance plans and we are pleased to offer affordable self pay options.
AFC Urgent Care Short Pump is the go-to healthcare facility for families who want high-quality family medicine and pediatric care for every family member in one place. Our talented medical providers are capable of treating any non-life-threatening injury or illness in patients of all ages. Whether your infant has a fever or your elderly parent has broken a bone, we can help diagnose and treat a variety of ailments your family encounters. Appointments are not required.
Family medicine services offered at AFC Urgent Care Short Pump include:
- Illness treatment: Whether you have a bad cold, strep throat, the flu, or any other non-life-threatening illness, our family care physicians are here to provide caring treatment.
- Immunizations and flu shots: If you need shots for school, immigration paperwork, work, travel, or for any other reason, we have plenty of vaccines on hand for your needs.
- On-site lab testing and x-rays: We are proud to provide our own on-site lab testing services, so you can get faster diagnosis and treatment for illnesses and injuries.
- Preventative care: Why wait until there’s a crisis? We offer routine checkups, wellness physical exams, weight management training, STD testing, flu shots, and more to ensure your optimal health.
- Urgent Care services: Whether you think your child just broke a bone or you have a “bug” you can’t shake, stop into our walk-in urgent care clinic for immediate treatment of non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries.
No matter what brings you to us at AFC Urgent Care Short Pump in Glen Allen, VA, you can count on us for the best possible care. We accept walk-ins and take most forms of health insurance.
What We Treat - We’ve Got You Covered!
Urgent care when you need it most - AFC Urgent Care Short Pump located in Glen Allen, VA provides comprehensive medical expertise for ailments and injuries including, but not limited to:
- Sinus infections
- Flu symptoms
- Urinary tract infections
- Upper respiratory infections
- Nausea, diarrhea and vomiting
- Lacerations and burns
- Contusions, breaks, sprains and strains
- Pediatric illnesses
- Ear infections
If you are experiencing a medical emergency such as chest pain, seizure, severe abdominal pain, slurred speech or uncontrolled bleeding you will need to be evaluated and treated in an Emergency Room.
We offer family care services you can trust, seven days a week, and with extended hours. We accept most forms of health insurance. Call no: (804) 376-9613.