Dr. Anoop Patel Doctor, MDDr. Anoop Patel Doctor, MD
• Board Certified in Family Medicine
• Family Medicine Residency at Christus Spohn Hospital System, Corpus Christi, TX
• M.D. from the Medical College of Wisconsin
• American Association of Family Physicians
• Texas Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Patel is a native of Houston, TX who has a passion for acute care medicine. He has an undergraduate degree in engineering and believes in the importance of incorporating emerging technologies in the practice of medicine. He also enjoys teaching as he was formerly a professor of Family Medicine. Dr. Patel values the importance of not only educating but listening and understanding when treating his patients.
Dr. Nida Chhotani Doctor, MDDr. Nida Chhotani Doctor, MD
• Board Certified Family Physician, Pediatrics and Adult Well Care
• University of Illinois College of Medicine Family Medicine Residency in Rockford, Illinois, 2015
• Ross University School of Medicine, 2011
• University of St. Thomas, Bachelor of Science in Biology with a minor in Philosophy, 2005
• Diplomate of the American Board of Family Physicians
Associations & Certifications:
• American Academy of Family Physicians
• Texas Medical Association
• Harris County Medical Society
• DOT Certification
Dr. Nida Chhotani is a Fort Bend, TX resident and lifelong resident of the Houston area with a Pakistani background. She is fluent in Urdu/Hindi. She attended Elsik High School. She graduated in 2005 with a Bachelor of Science in Biology with a minor in Philosophy from the University of St. Thomas (Houston, TX) where she earned several distinctions and scholarships. She then went on to attend Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica. During her medical school journey, she was able to travel and do rotations in several different states including, Florida, Virginia, Maryland, and Ohio. She then went on to do her residency in Rockford, Illinois with the University of Illinois Chicago Rockford campus. After completing her residency in 2015, her husband Shoaib, who is a US Army Veteran, and her decided to move back home. They felt that out of all the places they have lived in, Ft. Bend, TX was the most versatile and welcoming. They have recently started a family and are parents to an adorable little boy.
Dr. Chhotani is passionate about women’s health and preventative medicine. She feels educating patients is just as important as treating them and takes her time to discuss things and answer patient’s questions. She also believes in helping the community and donates to several different charities.
Dr. Tiyashi Choudhury Doctor, MDDr. Tiyashi Choudhury Doctor, MD
• Board Certified in Family Medicine
• Family Medicine Residency, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, Chief Resident in Final Year
• M.D. Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Choudhury is a recent Aliana resident in Richmond, TX, who speaks English, Hindi and Bengali. Dr. Choudhury’s practice philosophy is centered on education and active listening. Dr. Choudhury mindfully engages with her patients, gives them her undivided attention, and deferring judgement in order to understand and respond appropriately for a better diagnosis. She believes in educating her patient community to arrive at meaningful health goals to lead a healthy fulfilling life. In that vein, Dr. Choudhury began AFC Urgent Care Richmond’s “Munch and Learn” and Blog Series to teach patients about important health topics with practical advice.
Kassie Pruneda Nurse PractitionerKassie Pruneda Nurse Practitioner
• MS in Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Texas Medical Branch, summa cum laude.
• BS in Nursing, Advanced Accelerated Program, University of Texas Health Science Center, Deans Lists
• BS in Antropology, Texas State University
Awards and Associations:
• 2019 Houston’s top Nurses
• 2018 Diamond Award
• 2018 Good Samaritan Award
• 2018 Daisy Award
• International Nurses Association
• American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
• Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Masters in Nursing.
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification (PALS)
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification (ACLS)
Education is foundational to Kassondra. Not only does she enjoy educating her patients but she precepted many graduate nurses in both in emergency medicine and Forensic Nursing. Being a part of the busiest emergency department in the city of Houston, she was sought out by upper leadership and was asked to become the Clinical Resource Nurse for the emergency department. Kassie developed several courses on how to impact patient safety, improve patient satisfaction, improve nursing satisfaction, and to improve patient outcomes which are still used at Harris Health today. With her drive for continued knowledge and education Kassie received her MS inFamily Nurse Practitioner and graduated summa cum laude from the University of Texas Medical Branch. Being a provider at AFC urgent care has enabled her to continue her passion of not only educating her patients but to treat patients across the lifespan with a variety of medical complaints. Kassie currently practices in emergency care setting, urgent care, and aesthetics.
Katrina Menissy Nurse PractitionerKatrina Menissy Nurse Practitioner
• Prairie View A&M (PVMA)
• BS Nursing, University of Texas Health Science Center, summa cum laude.
• BS Forensic Psychology, Sam Houston State University
Honors and Associations:
• DOT Certified Medical Examiner.
• Advanced Cardiac Care Life Support (ACLS) Certification
• Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society
Mrs. Menissy is a Richmond resident, who did her clinical rotations in a variety of settings including pediatrics, adult health, chronic care, OB/GYN, and mental health. She is experienced in urgent care, internal medicine, pediatric ICU, and geriatrics. Mrs. Menissy is a kind soul who loves meeting new people. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family and travelling.
Born and raised in Texas, Katrina first passion was to aid individuals in reaching their full potential whether that be with self or wellness. Katrina received a Bachelor of Science in Forensic Anthropology in Sam Houston State and through a series of internships in Forensic Nursing and Emergency medicine she fell in love with the field of nursing. Nursing gave her the ability to transform a patient’s mindset from experiencing some of the most challenging situations and worked to manifest that challenge as a sense of strength.