Men’s Physical Exams in Cypress
Men's Health Services Provided by AFC Urgent Care Cypress
Annual men’s physical exam makes it easier to detect and treat illnesses, such as high blood pressure, prostate, height & weight, and more at an earlier stage for any given health condition common for men. At AFC Urgent Care Cypress, our team provides “man-up checkups” seven days a week, no appointment required.
Different tests are recommended at certain ages. Our trusted team of physicians in Cypress can help you decide which preventative tests you should undergo to maintain optimal health.
Men’s physical exam tests may include:
- Blood pressure checkup: Screening for high blood pressure, also called hypertension, is important to ensure overall health. Frequently, hypertension has no visible symptoms, yet can cause serious health conditions if left untreated.
- Blood panel testing: Blood testing can determine fatty substances in your blood (lipid panel), cholesterol levels, hemoglobin levels (HA1c), and more.
- Overweight and obesity: Taking your height, gender and age into account, your physician can determine if you are at a healthy weight with a calculation of body mass index (BMI). Overweight and obesity are serious health concerns which can lead to a number of obesity-related health conditions, such as Type 2 diabetes.
- O2 saturation: This tests for the level of oxygen-saturated hemoglobin levels in your blood.
- Prostate check: Starting at age 50, men should be digitally examined for prostate cancer to check for enlargement of the prostate, which could indicate a tumor.
Why choose AFC Urgent Care Cypress?
At our walk-in urgent care clinic, no appointments are required. Simply come to our healthcare center today for a physical exam. We accept most forms of health insurance, and provide on-site lab testing for your convenience.
Call (281) 990-6890 to get more information on Men's wellness.