The months between April and September are the most active months for ticks, and AFC Urgent Care Bronx 149th has you covered for evaluation and treatment of lyme disease.
Some symptoms you may have include:
- Bull’s-eye Pattern Rash
If you feel like you’ve been exposed to lyme disease, don’t hesitate to visit our urgent care center.
Our prevention tips for lyme disease include:
- Avoid wooded and bushy areas with high grass
- Walk in the center of trails
- Wear protective clothing such as pants and long sleeves
- Conduct a full-body tick check, and shower after outdoor activities.
- Examine your outdoor gear and pets for ticks
AFC Urgent Care Bronx 149th treats lyme disease on a walk-in basis, seven days a week. Our medical professionals have been practicing in the Northeast region for a number of years, and are exceptionally knowledgeable in the management of tick-borne illnesses.
For more information about our preventative services, call or visit our clinic!