Can you do sports and camp physicals?
- Yes, we can perform sports and camp physicals year round on a walk in basis with no appointment needed. If there’s a required form, please bring that with you.
Do I have to make an appointment?
- No, you can walk-in during our normal business hours and be seen by one of our providers without a long wait.
Do you do gyn exams?
- We perform gynecological exams when appropriate. We do not do Pap Smears.
Do you do physicals?
- We can do sports, camp, and college physicals. We also do pre-employment and DOT physicals.
Do you provide seasonal flu vaccinations?
- Yes, we do.
Do you take my insurance?
- We participate with most insurance carriers.
Do you treat allergies?
- We provide treatments that can alleviate common allergy symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, itchy eyes, runny noses, etc. Also, we provide nebulizer treatments for when allergies trigger asthma.
Do you treat STDs?
- Yes, we do. And rest assured that we treat your medical information with a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
How much do specific vaccines cost?
- We do vaccines if you are traveling. The cost of each vaccine is different. You will be contacted by our medical team after you submit the Travel Vaccination Questionnaire.
How much will the visit cost if I have no insurance?
- There is a range of costs for the office visit depending on the complexity of the medical problem. We discount all of our rates for patients without medical insurance.
I am going abroad, do you offer travel immunizations?
- Yes, please click on “Travel Medicine” on our site to learn more about our Travel Medical Program.
What ages do you treat?
- We welcome patients of all ages over the age of three months.
Find your Local American Family Care today! Let us provide you with the right care, right now!