Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic in Roanoke, VA
If you are looking for Urgent Care in the Roanoke, VA area, then come visit AFC Urgent Care at Towers Mall. AFC Urgent Care, formerly known as Doctors Express, is a state of the art walk-in doctor’s office with local ownership, extended hours, and an average in-and-out time of less than an hour. We are open from 8-8 Monday through Friday and 8-5 on the weekends with no appointment ever needed. We accept most major insurances, have a discounted cash pricing system, and also accept check credit card payments. AFC Urgent Care Roanoke specializes in the following treatments and services:
- Acute Illnesses: Acute Illnesses typically onset quickly with little or no warning and can often be severe. With no appointments needed, AFC Urgent Care Roanoke can treat your illnesses if you are not able to see your primary care doctor because they are closed or too busy.
- Acute Injuries: AFC Urgent Care can diagnose and treat sprains, strains, cuts, and bruises, and fractures.
- Minor Surgical needs: Foreign body removal, cuts, and puncture wounds can all be treated at this Urgent Care facility in Roanoke. Our staff can perform these minor surgeries with easy and quickly for our patients.
- DOT Physicals: The staff at AFC Urgent Care is certified to administer DOT physicals.
- Occupational Health: We work closely with local employers to ensure their employees are taken care of in an effective and efficient matter. Treating workers comp injuries and getting the injured employee back to work quickly is of the utmost importance. We work with all the major workers compensation insurance companies which makes for a smooth process for all parties involved. Our goal is to get workers treated and back to work, even if it is in a light-duty capacity. We also can provide drug screening and physicals.
- Physicals: AFC Urgent Care Roanoke can perform a number of different physicals including ones for sports, camps, and immigration.
- On Site X-Ray: AFC Roanoke has a state of the art digitized X-Ray machine. We can provide you a copy of your X-Rays when you leave the clinic.
- Lab Work: We have the ability to perform urine and blood testing to diagnose infections, diseases, and other conditions in our onsite laboratory. This services make AFC Urgent Care your one-stop-shop for all of your healthcare needs in Roanoke.
Find your Local American Family Care today! Let us provide you with the right care, right now!