Frequently Asked Questions at Walk-in & Urgent Care Clinic in High Point, NC
At Afc Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic in High Point, Nc, We Look Forward to Helping You Feel Better
Can I get a discount?
- Our rates are very affordable for self-pay patients. For insured patients, coverage depends on your plan and deductible.
Can you do sports and camp physicals?
- Yes, we can. No appointment is needed. Just come in on a walk-in basis, and we’ll perform the physical. If there’s a required form, please bring that with you.
Do you do physicals?
- We can do sports, camp, and school physicals. We also do pre-employment and DOT physicals.
Do you provide seasonal flu vaccinations?
- Yes, we do.
Do you take my insurance?
- We participate with most insurance carriers.
Do you treat all ages?
- We treat all ages.
Do you treat STDs?
- Yes, we do. And rest assured that we treat your medical information with a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
How much do specific vaccines cost?
- The cost of each vaccine is different. You will be contacted by our medical team after you submit the Travel Vaccination Questionnaire, and they will let you know the cost of each vaccine.
How much is a typical visit?
- For insured patients,we collect your deductible and/or your co-pay at the time of service, and then bill your insurer for you. After your insurer sends an EOB (explanation of benefits) to us, AFC Urgent Care will bill you for any balance still due.
- Our staff will discuss any other recommended treatment or services, (such as an x-ray or a lab test) with you.
Do I have to make an appointment?
- No, you can walk-in during our normal business hours and be seen by a physician without a long wait.
How much will the visit cost if I have no insurance?
- You can always go to the SPECIAL tab on this site and check for valuable coupons that can be used with your visit. We also offer an on-site lab, small pharmacy and state of the art digital X-Ray. The costs for these services are additional but we will always explain the cost before proceeding with any procedure so you can decide to move forward or not. We have a standard discount for all of our rates for patients without medical insurance.
I am going abroad, do you offer travel immunizations?
- Yes, please about our Travel Medical Program
If I have insurance, will I get a bill after my visit?
- Our fees are fixed, but the amount that your insurance company covers depends on your specific plan, coverage and deductible. After your insurer produces an EOB (explanation of benefits), if there is a balance due, we will bill you for the remaining balance.
Find your Local American Family Care today! Let us provide you with the right care, right now!