Doctors Express Urgent Care Is Now AFC Urgent Care in High Point, NC
For over than two years your locally owned and operated AFC Doctors Express clinics in High Point have been part of the American Family Care network of more than 150 urgent care clinics across the country. To help all of our patients better recognize the benefits of being part of this world class network we’ve recently changed our name to American Family Care (AFC), our national brand.
Despite seeing a different sign outside, very little has changed inside the clinic. For example:
- You are greeted by the same great staff and local owners
- You are treated by the same experienced, caring doctors
- All of the same insurance plans are accepted
- Our affordable co-pays and other rates haven’t changed
- You receive the same quality healthcare and convenient service
AFC pioneered the concept of urgent care more than 30 years ago and to this day is the leader in the field. Every clinic in the AFC network benefits from that experience. So, in the future no matter where you see an AFC Urgent Care sign throughout North Carolina and the rest of the country you can be confident you’ll receive the same convenient, affordable, quality medical care you’ve always enjoyed from from AFC Doctors Express in High Point.