COVID-19 & ANTIBODY TESTING AVAILABLE
Sample will be collected through Nasopharyngeal Swab. The technician will put a special 6-inch cotton swab up your nose and move it around for about 15 seconds. It won't hurt, but it might be uncomfortable. Our team will send the swab to the lab to test the material from inside your nose. Results will be available in 3-5 days.
Sample will be collected through a blood draw. Antibody tests check your blood by looking for antibodies, which can show if you had a past infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. Antibodies are proteins that help fight off infections and usually provide protection against getting that disease again (immunity). Antibodies are disease specific. Once blood sample is collected, our team will send sample to the lab. Results will be available in 3-5 days.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act
This bill responds to the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) outbreak by providing paid sick leave, tax credits, and free COVID-19 testing; expanding food assistance and unemployment benefits; and increasing Medicaid funding See Full Details Here
FARMINGTON Drive-Up Testing
- Please remain in your vehicle and follow directions for Drive-Up Testing
- Bring Photo ID / Drivers License
- Know Social Security Number or Bring Social Security Card
Bring Insurance Card
- For Patients WITH insurance: Testing is covered by insurance, Co-pay is waived through Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- For Patients WITHOUT insurance: Families First Coronavirus Response Act covers cost of testing
If you are an employer, please contact:
Business Development Manager