With the arrival of September comes the fair! Our team at AFC Urgent Sevierville wants to know what you are most excited about when it comes to the Sevier County Fair this year?
Get Ready to Have Some Fun!
For the first time ever, the Sevier County Fair will run not three days, not four days—but nine days! While parking is always free, ticket prices for the event differ depending on the package you choose. You can take advantage of the wristbands for $20, which let you and the family experience unlimited access to the events, or you can choose to purchase basic admission for $6 and then purchase individual tickets for rides. You can even buy a pass that’ll get you into the fair throughout the 9-day run for just $30. Kids 10 and under receive free admission into the fair; ride tickets are a separate cost.
Check Out the Entertainment Lineup
While there are some events that you and the family are going to be able to enjoy all week long, such as laser tag, the poultry show, a scavenger hunt, a Kids Farmer for a Day tent and a gardening series, there are other events going on that will only be taking place on certain dates, such as:
Friday, Sept. 1:
- Jacob Fine, The “One Man Rock Band”
- Little Britches Competition
- KFW Wrestling in the arena
Saturday, Sept. 2:
- First Responders Appreciation Day
- Amanda’s Critter Shack
Sunday, Sept. 3:
- Shaun Abbott
- Minute to Win It Competition
Monday, Sept. 4:
- Farm Bureau Night (Farm Bureau members get in free with a guest with their Farm Bureau ID card.)
- Sharon Tarwater
- Fairest of the Fair Pageant
Tuesday, Sept. 5:
- Cowbuddies Competition
- Beef Showmanship
- Turtle Race
Wednesday, Sept. 6:
- Mountain Press Night (Bring Wednesday’s paper for a buy-one/get-one free ticket deal.)
- Youth Talent Competition
- Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest
- Kid’s “Fun” Rodeo
Thursday, Sept. 7:
- Food City Night (Buy-one/get-one free deal on wristbands with a Food City receipt featuring coupon.)
- Elizabeth Williams Dancers
- Quaker Steak Atomic Wing Eating Contest
Friday, Sept. 8:
- Hounddog Haynes and the Dixie Saw Briars
- The Goat Show
Enjoy the fun!
The Sevier County Fair is located at the Sevier County Fairgrounds at 754 Old Knoxville Highway in Sevierville. If you’re in downtown Sevierville, take W. Main St. one-half mile west to Old Knoxville Highway, then turn right. The fairgrounds are a half mile down the road on the righthand-side.
Injuries can occur at any time, even at the Sevier County Fair. Visit AFC Urgent Care Sevierville today if you or a loved one are in need of medical attention while enjoying any event Sevier County has to offer. If you’re coming from the fair, we’re literally just minutes away!