AFC Urgent Care Airmont TeleCare
Welcome to our new TeleMedicine page!
In an effort to minimize the spread of infection, we are now able to provide you with an opportunity to hold a TeleMedicine video visit with one of our providers. This will allow our providers to facilitate health care virtually without an in-person visit.
If you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms:
TeleMedicine will be available during the following times:
Monday - Friday
Sat - Sun 9:00am to 4:00pm
Patients requiring further care will be directed to our clinic or other appropriate health resources, as needed.
Most insurance companies have agreed to cover the TeleMedicine visits for the cost of your typical copay.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please make an appointment for a TeleMedicine visit. One of our providers will assess your condition through a virtual visit. If our provider deems the need for testing, you will be instructed to drive to our centers for testing. When you arrive, CALL US from your car and wait for further instructions
TeleMedicine visits may be scheduled for the following conditions:
- COVID-19 symptoms (initial assessment)
- Allergy Symptoms
- Bug Bites
- Canker Sores
- Cold Sores
- Conjunctivitis / Pink Eye
- Eye infection
- Flu / Flu-like symptoms
- Head Lice
- Mild Sunburn
- Mild Burns
- Minor Cuts / Scrapes
- Minor Rashes
- Poison Ivy
- Rx refills (except those on Exclusion List)
- Sinus Infection/Sinusitis
- Sore Throat
- Upper respiratory illness
- Yeast Infections
TeleMedicine visits CANNOT be scheduled for the following:
- No emergency symptoms including: Dial 911 (chest pain, shortness of breath, allergic reaction, choking, altered of consciousness, head or neck injury
- No narcotic or controlled substance renewal or prescription.
- No prescriptions over one month
- No Pelvic/genital/rectal/breast exams
- No suturing (Must come into Center)
- No psychiatric conditions
- No STD’s or STI’s (Must come into Center)
- No Pregnancy, birth control renewal or birth control advice
- No Workers Compensation or Occupational Health visits (Must come into Center)
- No Motor Vehicle injuries
- Referrals to specialists (Must come into Center)
- No Physicals or Sport Physicals (Must come into Center)
- No Suturing, suturing removal or wound care (Must come into Center)
- No children under 6 months of age
** Please note that if the provider feels that an in person visit is needed, we will transition the TeleMedicine visit into an in person visit.