- Heat safety
- Summer health hazards you should know
- Families in northeast facing new measles warning
- Families facing a second wave of flu activity
- Habits that increase your risk of getting sick during peak flu season
- It is never too late to get a flu vaccine
- Tips to protect yourself during flu season
- American Family Care doctor explains benefits of taking “Man Up Check Up”
- A second antiviral medication becomes available for flu patients
- American Family Care opens 200th facility in Bronx, New York
- Why it is important to get your flu vaccine early
- How to recognize symptoms of sun poisoning
- American Family Care’s chief medical officer explains how to stay safe in extreme heat
- 5 Risky habits that can trigger Spring Allergies
- How reliable is the flu test? Can you test negative and still have it?
- Did you know what you eat could make your Spring Allergies worse?
- Sometimes what feels like the flu is really not the flu. How do you tell the difference?
- How American Family Care responded to one of the worst flu seasons on record.
Across the country, AFC is growing. In fact, we’ve been ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. We’re proud to serve more than three million patients each year, and with over 180 clinics throughout the United States, we can offer accessible care close to home. With no appointments, short wait times, and in-network physicians available with extended hours, it’s no wonder more patients turn to AFC.
Visit us today and discover quality
healthcare in a kind and caring environment.